Open House By Appointment Only
This massive 2 bedroom apartment is located in a pre-war walkup building in the Upper East Side- just steps away from renowned dining, coffee shops, bars, shopping and entertainment venues. Central Park is a 5-minute walk away!
This East Side flat has a large living room with 50" TV, a sofa bed with storage underneath, a closet, and a ceiling fan for air circulation. The kitchen has a dishwasher and comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar with 2 stools where you can enjoy your meals.
Bedroom 1 faces the front of the building and contains a queen size bed with fresh linens, dresser, and an armoire for clothing storage. Bedroom 2 faces the back of the building and has a full-size bed with fresh linens, nightstand, and two huge closets. Clean towels are provided for the ample bathroom with full size tub.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 50” flat screen Smart TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning in both bedroomsAdditional Information:
- 2 flight walk-up
- Can accommodate 3-4 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 1 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)Transportation:
- 2 minute walk to Subway (6-train at 96th St OR Q-train at 96th St)
- M15 bus on 2nd Avenue (north)
- M101/102/103 bus on 3rd Ave. (south)
- M96 bus on 96th Street (east/west)
- High Ceilings
- Eat In Kitchen